We can provide a unique travel experience for those who are eager to know more about their Italian family roots history and ancestral origins.
Your family history research isn’t complete until you’ve visited your ancestral hometown and explored the place your family lived before they made their emigration journey. Just imagine the thrill of visiting the home or church your ancestors attended or spending the afternoon visiting with relatives you never met before. Think of the memories you’ll create strolling through your ancestral hometown or spending the day with townspeople at a local festival.
We'll help you and assist you connecting to your roots while immersing yourself in your ancestral culture and learning about local customs and traditions. A professional English-speaking genealogist will help you retrace your family history, research contacts and family members, locate the exact places where your ancestors lived.
Whether helping you find your ancestral hometown or connecting you with local archives to help you learn more, we are able to provide as much or as little research as you need (check our genealogy services page for more information).
- Suitable for all ages and family members
- Individual travelers and small groups
- All year round
- Arrivals can be on any day of the week
- Minimum stay: not required. Day Trips are available as well as a variety of accommodation options according to your needs
What we can do for you:
• Personally escort you to your hometown and help you research your family tree.
• If your ancestors were not from Italy, but lived there or fought WWI and WWII, we will assist you retracing their story.
• Provide an English-speaking guide and genealogist who also acts as your translator.
• Private transfers to the sites you direct.
• Locate and provide all the genealogical research contacts and appointments you need to fully research your family history.
• Design a personalized itinerary to your desires, including excursions, accomodation, sites of personal interest, and local cultural attractions.
When you take your family research tour, rest assured that every detail of your trip will be arranged, with the added benefit of a local guide to show you around your hometown. We are member of the APG (Association of Professional Geneaologists).